1 Feb 2011

Next Project...

So the next project I'll be starting on is the re-design of a pottery studio and gallery in Southampton.


This is the entrance, unfortunately there is a huge pillar right in front of the entrance, but I think I'm going to use this for promotional purposes.
The existing interior has flashes of inspiration, however most  of it is quite plain and boring, with too much dull white paint on the walls.  I'm hoping to vamp it up and make it more appealing to children and adults alike.  I also feel it could do with a much better promotional campaign.  A chance to do some fancy graphics... I think so!



I'll be posting updates on the project every so often so keep checking to follow my progress.

A little too Ikea for my liking



See what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment